The Day From Hell!!!!

Decorating By lisa78332 Updated 6 Oct 2009 , 12:04am by cabecakes

lisa78332 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisa78332 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 1:32am
post #1 of 8

Lol, I keep cracking up as I type this. First i'm decorating a cake for a friends baptism. Using pearl sprinkles to go around a cross. I turn my table and hit the jar.....sprinkles everywhere!!!!!! Took cake to friend, came back and cleaned up. Cake #2 is for work tomorrow, i'm getting ready to stack to ice cake, then notice that a corner isn't cooked.....agggggg.... i'm not baking again. so, i'll just trim the cake....i have no earthly idea how the heck that happened. Meanwhile, I get dinner started....and I burn it.....OMG!!!! ever had one of those days where you wish you could start all over again and rewind time??

7 replies
favrtdtr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
favrtdtr Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 1:51am
post #2 of 8

Yes I have - sorry you're having one. ((HUGS))

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 2:06am
post #3 of 8

Honey, it's just your turn.

I used to get them during PMS week. See, menopause IS good for something!

Theresa icon_smile.gif

letsgetcaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
letsgetcaking Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 10:59am
post #4 of 8

Sorry you had one of those days. Maybe you just earned yourself a day where everything goes right...You're up on time, you make 3 perfect meals and have all of the ingredients on hand, you churn out 10 perfect cakes, and it all feels effortless. icon_lol.gif

Malakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Malakin Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 11:24am
post #5 of 8

It seems to happen whenever there is something very important, in a hurry, don't have time to rebuy supplies.......No way I'd want to start over go through that day again. I just want to go hide and bury myself while constantly repeating this mantra "why do I LIKE to do this?"

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 11:54am
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by playingwithsugar

I used to get them during PMS week. See, menopause IS good for something!

Theresa icon_smile.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif - Yayyyy for Menopause thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Bhue.

KristyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KristyCakes Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 12:02pm
post #7 of 8

You've got it right.... you're laughing! It's the only thing that can get you through! icon_smile.gif And, I'm still finding silver dragees in my house from my "incident"!

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 6 Oct 2009 , 12:04am
post #8 of 8

First off playingwithsugar "You got that right uh huh" Second off, Lisa78332 just remember "we do this because it's fun" even though sometimes it's not very. It is in our blood. We have to do it. But there are brighter days ahead, just be prepared to give hugs to whoever else on here that is having their "bad day". That's the way it works. Today you get the hugs, get to feeling better, tomorrow someone else gets to have the bad day, get their hugs, and so on. So heres you big HUUGGGGG! Now don't you feel better.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%