Buttercream Transfer Method

Decorating By Lorabell Updated 1 Oct 2009 , 4:35pm by ddaigle

Lorabell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lorabell Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 4:29pm
post #1 of 2

Could someone please tell me about this and how to do it?


1 reply
ddaigle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ddaigle Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 4:35pm
post #2 of 2

I assume you mean the FBCT (Frozen Butter Cream Transfer). Here are the instructions: http://cakecentral.com/articles/73/how-to-create-a-frozen-buttercream-transfer

Quote by @%username% on %date%