I Have No Idea

Decorating By BeeBoos-8599_ Updated 30 Sep 2009 , 11:51pm by lthiele

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 24 Sep 2009 , 11:35pm
post #1 of 17

Ok, I am making a cake for a bridal shower. The client originally asked for just a pecker cake but the thing is so small that I suggested laying it ontop of another cake. So, I have a 12" round 1 layer cake covered in lavender (the brides favorite color) fondant and I am stuck. I dont want to make the thing squirt but I just cannot figure out how to decorate this cake. I dont have to finish it tonight as I will have all day tomarrow to finish it. Any ideas would be appreciated. Oh, they have not given me any suggestions for wording so I dont know if I need to put anything on the cake (I have a message out to the client as we "speak").

16 replies
saffronica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saffronica Posted 24 Sep 2009 , 11:41pm
post #2 of 17

Maybe "Happy Marriage Life"? icon_smile.gif

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 24 Sep 2009 , 11:53pm
post #3 of 17

A common one is to add a female hand over it and the words "To have and to hold"

Or you could just go with pretty...a ribbon border and some ribbon roses or Duff roses here and there.

bbmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bbmom Posted 25 Sep 2009 , 12:02am
post #4 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by saffronica

lol icon_lol.gif

CakeInfatuation Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeInfatuation Posted 25 Sep 2009 , 12:12am
post #5 of 17

"To have and to hold" That's great!

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 25 Sep 2009 , 1:49pm
post #6 of 17

I have shown her pictures of the ones with the hand and she does not want that. I sent her a message asking about wording and have not yet heard back from her. I have till 4 today to figure it out.

kansaslaura Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kansaslaura Posted 25 Sep 2009 , 1:53pm
post #7 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeBoos-8599_

Ok, I am making a cake for a bridal shower. The client originally asked for just a pecker cake but the thing is so small that I suggested laying it ontop of another cake.

Ummm.... I'm simply going to walk away from any comment on that sentence! tapedshut.gificon_biggrin.gif

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 25 Sep 2009 , 2:08pm
post #8 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by saffronica

LOL!

Reimagining_Confections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Reimagining_Confections Posted 25 Sep 2009 , 2:18pm
post #9 of 17

I have not had enough coffee for this thread yet!!!! I can't get over the t o have and to hold part.......sooooo funny!

lthiele Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lthiele Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 1:41pm
post #10 of 17

I'm just in shock! icon_eek.gif The lavender just sounds so wholesome - I had to go back and read the OP after the next few comments. lol

Quote:
Quote:

I dont want to make the thing squirt but I just cannot figure out how to decorate this cake.

OMG BeeBoos - that's disgusting! icon_surprised.gificon_lol.gif Am ROFL, can you imagine all the girls saying - yeah I dont want that bit! What did you come up with in the end?

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 1:54pm
post #11 of 17

Oh, the thoughts that are running through my mind!

I'd be censored if I wrote what I was thinking, but too bad you already baked and covered with fondant. I could have gotten so naughty with this one!

Theresa icon_smile.gif

cblupe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cblupe Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 2:07pm
post #12 of 17
Quote:

Ok, I am making a cake for a bridal shower. The client originally asked for just a pecker cake but the thing is so small that I suggested laying it ontop of another cake. on the cake (I have a message out to the client as we "speak").

Am I missing something here? What the heck is a pecker cake? Would this be posted in the naughty section? Cuz that's where my mind is wandering.

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 2:12pm
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by cblupe

Quote:

Ok, I am making a cake for a bridal shower. The client originally asked for just a pecker cake but the thing is so small that I suggested laying it ontop of another cake. on the cake (I have a message out to the client as we "speak").

Am I missing something here? What the heck is a pecker cake? Would this be posted in the naughty section? Cuz that's where my mind is wandering.

Yes. You're not wandering - you're speeding down the highway.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Tee-Y Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tee-Y Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 2:21am
post #14 of 17

[ "To have and to hold"]

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif That just takes the cake!!!!!!!Who thought up that one! icon_lol.gif ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

How did she take it when you told her the ''THING'' was too small???? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 3:14am
post #15 of 17

LOL, I was a bit surprised to see current comments on this. The cake turned out good. I went with "May all of your wet dreams cum true". And yes I did make it dribble a bit. The bride who was a preachers daughter it turns out is not as "nieve" as the party planner thougth she was. She actually took the pecker portion home to show her new man. She also bought a sex swing at the passion party they had for her so I guess my reservations were unfounded. I posted it in my pictures but it only seems to show up if you look in the naughty gallery. Go ahead and take a peek. It wont bite you. lol

vtcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vtcake Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 9:45pm
post #16 of 17

Is it just me (again?), or should this whole thread be put in a naughty discussion?

Personally, I don't want to read what I read. I'm not a prude, but I don't think it's ok to put these words on a public forum.

I'm sure there are under age bakers who peruse these forums.

lthiele Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lthiele Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 11:51pm
post #17 of 17

vtcake - to be quite honest I had to re-read the OP, cause at first I thought she meant like a wood pecker bird! Shows where my mind is at. But it's just for giggles and I would put money on the fact that most teenagers would hear a lot worse than this at school and amongst friends!

I was just talking to my SIL last weekend about doing naughty cakes, apparently there is quite a market for them! Just another take on our craft, not for everyone - but there just the same. icon_razz.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%