Halloween.....

Decorating By Charmed Updated 18 Sep 2009 , 10:23pm by cakefairy03

Charmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 5:22pm
post #1 of 5

I just love Halloween and I can't wait for all the Halloween stuff and all the cake ideas, cupcakes and other creepy and delicious goodies that I can stuff myself with!! Do you know what kind of cakes /food are you going to make for this Halloween? I was thinking maybe a zombie cake.....and some witch finger cookies... icon_evil.gif

4 replies
cakefairy03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefairy03 Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 7:59pm
post #2 of 5

I'm right there with you! I love Halloween and all the cool treats that can be made for it! I don't know exactly what I'm going to make yet, but I know I can't just limit myself to one thing. I will be trying out decorating cookies for the first time and then I will also be making some sort of cake (too many ideas to narrow down yet) and hopefully more! Goodluck with all your's and can't wait to see pics!

this-mama-rocks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
this-mama-rocks Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 8:08pm
post #3 of 5

LOOOOVE me some Halloween - it's the holiday of the insane, so what's not to love??!

sswt4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sswt4 Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 8:24pm
post #4 of 5

I LOVE halloween. I usually have a huge halloween party...I am going to make a mummy torso cake and I am thinking of putting in the blinking LED lights in the eyeballs for the kids. Then, for work - chocolate dirt graveyad with pumpkins, skeletons, and chocolate grave stones. Chocolate dipped marshmallows ghosts for the school... and for the party... lobotomy dip with pretzels, deviled eyeballs (eggs), deep fried ears (perogies) goulash with maggots (spetzels), lorena bobbits (hot dogs), and a bunch of other stuff icon_smile.gif

cakefairy03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefairy03 Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 10:23pm
post #5 of 5

this-mama-rocks: No wonder I love this holiday!

sswt4: Wow! Those are some plans you got there! How would you accomplish the lights in the eyes? That sounds like an awesome effect!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%