If I Were The Presiding Judge Over "cake Laws"

Decorating By __Jamie__ Updated 16 Sep 2009 , 3:28am by indydebi

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 3:17am
post #31 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgeowens

All those photos have the words "stock photos" or something right over them so how can you use them? Are you saying someone in cc is doing that? I am sorry.....I am trying to play catch up here and figure out what your talking about....not doing too well ...is that what you are saying? What would be the point? or are you saying they are using these in a business? Again, to what end...if it comes out looking bad...would not take long for the word to get out....I never ever get dirty jokes either hehehe

When you purchase the picture, the watermarking is removed. They say stock or a big "X" thru them to....wait for it........to prevent theft of their photos.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 3:28am
post #32 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by __Jamie__

When you purchase the picture, the watermarking is removed. They say stock or a big "X" thru them to....wait for it........to prevent theft of their photos.

let's not imply that this site stole any photos. My daughter is a budding photographer and she loves taking photos without people in them ... scenery, still lifes, angles, shadows, cemetaries, etc. She looked into selling her photos to this very site but because she's not yet 18, she couldnn't.

A legit use for buying a wedding cake photo, might be a wedding planner making a brochure; or a venue who wanted to illustrate a wedding cake on a table; even an insurance agent designing a brochure to market to newlyweds.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%