Pattern Needed Please!

Decorating By kello Updated 23 Aug 2009 , 12:37pm by kello

kello Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kello Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 2:29pm
post #1 of 8

Is there anyone who is willing to share the Tinkerbell leaf (teapot house)pattern from the Wilton 2010 yearbook?
I have to make this cake Sat. I tried sketching some myself and I think they are horrible.....just can't seem to get what I like.
Any help would greatly be appreciated!!!

7 replies
kello Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 9:17pm
post #2 of 8

anyone? How about a large leaf template? Couldn't find any on the net.

Lee15 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lee15 Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 1:46am
post #3 of 8

Don't have the 2010 work as yet so not certain what size leaf you need. If you give me some dimensions, I may be able to help you out. Did you check Wilton's website - I know that they now post the patterns on line.

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 1:58am
post #4 of 8

I don't have it either. An option would be to look through leaf clipart and find one you like then copy and paste it into either paint or office publisher or another program you may have and enlarge it to the size you need.

BaBa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BaBa Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 2:00am
post #5 of 8

I have the pattern book and would be happy to share with you. How do you want me to get it to you?

kello Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 3:26am
post #6 of 8

BaBa, That's great! Could you scan it and then PM me with it as an attachment? If you don't have a scanner, could you try taking a pic of it perhaps?

I did try Wilton's website, and no luck yet with the 2010 patterns. They are a pretty large leaf. I searched clipart and the same.....nothing that seemed close, but thanks for the suggestions.

luvbugcreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvbugcreations Posted 22 Aug 2009 , 10:09pm
post #7 of 8

there are other teapots that you could incorporate as this one I have seen them on here while I have been looking around. can't tell you where but some one else probably could.

Thanks
Kerri

kello Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 12:37pm
post #8 of 8

Thanks, but it's was the leaf pattern I needed, not the teapot. Ended up using a leaf from my backyard. Turned out pretty good.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%