Now I'm off to figure out how to do everything on it! icon_biggrin.gif

5 replies
Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 4:17pm
post #2 of 6

Congratulations!

thumbs_up.gif

::high five::

Cakes From Lisa: Sweet music for your mouth! (inspired by your avatar!)

----

oh and one little "guy" request -- NO Pink! (i know, barking up the wrong tree!) icon_lol.gif

DefyGravity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DefyGravity Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 4:24pm
post #3 of 6

Oh my gosh I love the tagline!! I hope you don't mind if I use it icon_smile.gif

I was already on board with no pink. I like more neutral colors, like a chocolate brown and a light green... I've been playing with a color wheel to try and see what I like.

I'm going for something clean and simple... but right now I just want to figure out how to put "Under construction" or "coming soon" on it until my husband has a chance to put all the coding up there. It's his forte, not mine, so I have no idea what to do, haha.

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 4:49pm
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefyGravity

Oh my gosh I love the tagline!! I hope you don't mind if I use it icon_smile.gif

I was already on board with no pink. I like more neutral colors, like a chocolate brown and a light green... I've been playing with a color wheel to try and see what I like.

I'm going for something clean and simple... but right now I just want to figure out how to put "Under construction" or "coming soon" on it until my husband has a chance to put all the coding up there. It's his forte, not mine, so I have no idea what to do, haha.

but of course you can use it -- that's why I put it there for you.

---

stick to cake -- bake one for him and let him code out! (on cake and site that is!)

klat7292 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klat7292 Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 5:02pm
post #5 of 6

Doug... you are a genious! thumbs_up.gif I love that tag line! I'll have to remember you when I become a 'big girl' and get my own site... icon_lol.gif

defy - I LOVE your avatar!! icon_biggrin.gif (being a musician myself) May I ask where did you find it? I would like something like that...and congratulations on your new site!!

Happy Caking!! icon_wink.gif

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 11:01pm
post #6 of 6

Congrats!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%