What Would You Match These Colors To?

Decorating By three_sets_of_twins Updated 16 Aug 2009 , 4:42pm by three_sets_of_twins

three_sets_of_twins Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
three_sets_of_twins Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 4:41pm
post #1 of 7

I have a bride who is using this color theme in her wedding. neon pink and neon green. (bleaugh?)
Anyway, she is wanting two trays filled with cake balls, dark chocolate, some with neon pink chocolate drizzles, some with neon green chocolate drizzles.
lol.
Anyway, she sent me this picture to take the colors from.
About decorating the tray. Imakie my own ribbons, and decorate them using the ribbons, bows, silk flowers, etc.
If Im not able to find this color combo (not much of a selection here), what other colors would you reccomend I use?
Thank you creative ladies.
LL

6 replies
pugmama1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pugmama1 Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 7:56pm
post #2 of 7

Hmmm...You have introduced a third color with the chocolate. Why not make up some flowers like in the picture...they are kind of fun.

DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 8:09pm
post #3 of 7

Electric yellow would coordinate nicely without being overpowering.

I do a lot of cakes with these kinds of colors. Electric orange, aqua/teal, and surprisingly, brown.

What do you mean by, "...make my own ribbons and decorate them using the ribbons..."

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 10:03pm
post #5 of 7

You could try to find some on the internet. www.nashvillewraps.com has a great selection of ribbon. I also think that yellow would work nicely.

three_sets_of_twins Posted 16 Aug 2009 , 4:40pm
post #6 of 7

Thank you, Im going to go looking tomorrow night and I'll keep yellow in mind.
And thank you for ther links!!
I think these colors are adorable on a cake, but a bit much for the entire wedding theme, hall, decor, etc...

three_sets_of_twins Posted 16 Aug 2009 , 4:42pm
post #7 of 7

Thank you, Im going to go looking tomorrow night and I'll keep yellow in mind.
And thank you for ther links!!
I think these colors are adorable on a cake, but a bit much for the entire wedding theme, hall, decor, etc...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%