Toilet Cake

Decorating By blueeyes6077 Updated 5 Aug 2009 , 3:38pm by blueeyes6077

blueeyes6077 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blueeyes6077 Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 2:16pm
post #1 of 6

Could someone please email me instructions on how to make a toilet cake, thank you! [email protected]

5 replies
ddaigle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blueeyes6077 Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 2:47pm
post #3 of 6

Thank you. I was hoping for a more detailed toilet, one with a bowl, tank, etc... I know there is probably instructions here somewhere, I'm just having a hard time finding them icon_redface.gif Thanks!

SweetCelebrationsCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetCelebrationsCakes Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 3:06pm
post #4 of 6

I made one a few months ago - it was my first. For the tank I used 2 8"square pans, cut in half and stacked. Then the bowl I used the Wilton's soccer ball pan, I supported the tank and bowl with styrofoam and covered everything with buttercream. Hope that helps

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 3:13pm
post #5 of 6

i have one in my pics.. it is not really gross.... i made the toilet ...using fondant/g/p mix... i used a picture from home depot flyer. and made the toilet.. made all decorations from the fondant/g/p mix..hth...there was one in the galleries that inspired me..

blueeyes6077 Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 3:38pm
post #6 of 6

Thanks for your reply's. I'm just worried about the support of the bowl. Thanks ddaigle, SweetCelebrationsCakes and icer101. I was wondering if someone had detailed instructions, but this will help also!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%