Urgent Help

Decorating By FabulousCreationsByIsury Updated 21 Jul 2009 , 7:21pm by FabulousCreationsByIsury

FabulousCreationsByIsury Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FabulousCreationsByIsury Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 12:43pm
post #1 of 6

Hello everybody, me and my family are going through tough times right now, so I decided to sell some of my cake decorating supplies. I made a blog where I list all the supplies with the prices:
http://creationsbyisury.blogspot.com/
I'm selling them for a very low price. If you could help me that would be very appreciated. The blog is in spanish, but the products have photo and the actual product name in english go check it out and let me know if you're interested in taking part of my sale. my e-mail is: [email protected]
Thank you for your help. If you're not interested, but you know someone who is please let them know. thank you.

5 replies
Mom2Rebecca Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mom2Rebecca Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 1:11pm
post #2 of 6

Are all the items you are selling the brand new, unopened ones that are still in the pacakge, or have they been used/opened?

txnonnie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
txnonnie Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 4:31pm
post #3 of 6

I am interested in knowing if the products are new or used.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 6:55pm
post #4 of 6

They look brand new. I was kind of wondering about it myself. That's a lot of brand new items to have.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 6:58pm
post #5 of 6

I wonder if someone bought all that stuff for her for x-mas or a birthday maybe. And she just never used it?

FabulousCreationsByIsury Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FabulousCreationsByIsury Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 7:21pm
post #6 of 6

Hello Ladies, I was in school, so I didn't see the replies until now. But yes all the items are brand new; except for the caddy tool that I only use once, the first impression tool which I only used once also, the two rolling pins which I only used 2; but basically everything is new. And no ladies, I bought everything myself, no one gave it to me; I didn't use most of the products because I was going to school and still going to school and didn't really have time to make cakes, all I did was watch you guys make your beautiful creations. But if anyone is interested email me.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%