Decorating By Yankie Updated 15 Jul 2009 , 1:29pm by CakeandDazzle

Melchas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melchas Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 4:50am
post #31 of 35

awsome, thanks for sharing

CakeandDazzle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeandDazzle Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 5:07am
post #32 of 35

damn! And i thought i invented that!!!! WTH a minute too late! lol I did a topsy turvy last weekend and did pretty much the same thing. built the sides (may invest in a couple 3 inch pans for this) filled, then propped... I bake to cakes per tier but only tilted 1 pan per tier.... and I thought i was soooo smart!!

CakeandDazzle Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 5:08am
post #33 of 35

damn! And i thought i invented that!!!! WTH a minute too late! lol I did a topsy turvy last weekend and did pretty much the same thing. built the sides (may invest in a couple 3 inch pans for this) filled, then propped... I bake to cakes per tier but only tilted 1 pan per tier.... and I thought i was soooo smart!!

JaimeAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaimeAnn Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 6:06am
post #34 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by nannie

Ha Ha Jamie

I never thought of that

so when someone wants to "fast death him with frosting" do not reply icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Well it took me a few minutes to respond to this because I had to clean the tea I spit all over the screen off!... Thanks guys.. Now my nose burns.... Glad it was iced tea and unsweetened..

Now I think I will go in the bedroom and fast death my husband with frosting...

Wait that could be used against me in a court...

I mean I think I will go take a shower.... yeah that's what I was doing at 11:04 pm on the night of July 14th...officer...

CakeandDazzle Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 1:29pm
post #35 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by nannie

would a flower nail help, do you think? icon_confused.gif

Thats what i did... just put a flower nail on the thicker side sitting on the bottom of the pan as normal... came out really nice... the I just torted and filled as normal... it was really really easy!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%