Cupcake Tool

Baking By steph_78 Updated 18 Jul 2009 , 5:27pm by cakeykel

steph_78 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steph_78 Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 6:38pm
post #1 of 7

This might be a silly question but I hope not lol. Is there some kind of sleeve tool with a squeeze trigger for dispensing cupcake batter into the paper? I think it would be alot faster if you're making alot of cupcakes.

6 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 8:13pm
post #2 of 7

Many of use an ice cream scoop. It measures out pretty evenly, which makes for good portion control, and it's way easier than spooning the stuff in.

I've already seen posts in other forums where the member said they pipe their cupcake batter into the wells with a bag and a big tip.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Cake4ever Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake4ever Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 2:10pm
post #3 of 7

I love my Pampered Chef lg scooper. It works quickly and I get more even cupcakes. thumbs_up.gif

yellobutterfly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yellobutterfly Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 2:24pm
post #4 of 7

I love my scooper as well, but if you're wanting the specific type of tool you described, maybe a pancake batter or chocolate one would work? just a thought...

cakeykel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeykel Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 5:25pm
post #5 of 7

i just put mine into a jug and pour will little mess, as i did at one point try using a teaspoon and scooping it in, this took way to long and was really messy!However the ice cream scoop does sound good to help with portion control!

cakeykel Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 5:26pm
post #6 of 7

i just put mine into a jug and pour will little mess, as i did at one point try using a teaspoon and scooping it in, this took way to long and was really messy!However the ice cream scoop does sound good to help with portion control!

cakeykel Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 5:27pm
post #7 of 7

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%