Mission Impossible

Decorating By Katinka_Mae Updated 15 Jul 2009 , 1:28am by vtcake

Katinka_Mae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katinka_Mae Posted 13 Jul 2009 , 9:52pm
post #1 of 3

Hi there. I was hoping for some inspiration...I've been asked to do a cake for a lovely lady who's turing 80. No worries I thought until I was asked to incorporate the following....a Swaledale sheep, an Aberdeen Angus cow, a red squirrel, a woodpecker, a leopard, a lion, a tiger, a ringed tailed lemur, a certain piece of music by Handel and tennis! It also has to be transportable as they need to drive it 200 miles down country lanes. I just can't see a way of combining all these things without it looking naff. I also don't want it to look too childlike. Any ideas would be most welcome. Thank you.

2 replies
Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 13 Jul 2009 , 10:12pm
post #2 of 3

doubles match of tennis:

tiger and leopard vs. cow and sheep (who are gonna get creamed! after all in this kind of match up, losers get eaten!)

woodpecker on one line judge on one side, the squirrel on the other (of course the could be perched on opposite sides of the net too)

lion is the match judge up in the chair (naw -- not the least bit biased for the tiger and leopard)

lemur would be sitting off to side at a music stand playing a --fill in with appropriate instrument -- providing background music -- Handle of course.

vtcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vtcake Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 1:28am
post #3 of 3

What a clever clever idea!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%