Has Anyone Bought Stuff And Realise You Had It Already?

Baking By LemonLyme Updated 22 Aug 2005 , 2:27pm by ntertayneme

LemonLyme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LemonLyme Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 12:28pm
post #1 of 5

It happens!
I've bought things set them aside in a place where I think I can find them and when I'm ready to use them, I have to go buy the same thing all over again.
After a few weeks then the items turn up.
It's happened with baking pans,cake decorating tools,icing tips,colors.
You name it I have probably 6 of them.
I told my friends if you ever come to my house too cook you'll never be at a loss for any tool pan or gadget.
It's shameless but we love our craft.

4 replies
irisinbloom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
irisinbloom Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 12:54pm
post #2 of 5

LemonLyme, I can relate to that, with me I think it's an age thing, you know the older you get the mind starts slipping away. Honestly at one time I had so many things I bought and forgot or couldn't find it was pittful, then I would find them and start returning things. I have even told my dh someone is taking things out of the house while were at work and he just laughs and says now who would come into the house and just take a bag of walnutsicon_smile.gif

thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 1:14pm
post #3 of 5

I can relate too! Either I buy something and then forget I have it and buy it again or I buy something and can't find it when I need it so I have to buy it again!

Debbie

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 2:25pm
post #4 of 5

Yes I've done it and my SILs love me for it. I end up giving all my extras to them. They're decorators too.

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 2:27pm
post #5 of 5

Same here lisa lol.. except it's my sister that gets mine .. she loves it when I duplicate something lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%