I'm Having Trouble Uploading Pictures...

Decorating By Adria_NyxxTX Updated 1 Jul 2009 , 1:14am by cylstrial

Adria_NyxxTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Adria_NyxxTX Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 12:02am
post #1 of 5

Keep getting told duplicates are not allowed, that I've already uploaded blahblahblah number such and such picture....but I haven't. So I went and changed the name on the pic, tried to upload again, got the same error message...I know I don't have any cookie pics named horse already uploaded...

So I checked the recent upload area and BOTH the horse cookies I tried to upload are there....I'm just going to wait for them to get pulled before trying to upload any more.

I didn't do two of the same cookie on purpose...just having trouble uploading is all...

4 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 1:11am
post #2 of 5

The website isn't working properly right now. There are duplicate posts in the forums and also in the pictures. It's probably better if you just stop trying to upload your photo's until tomorrow or a couple of days. A lot of people have been talking about how frustrated they are with it.

cylstrial Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 1:12am
post #3 of 5

The website isn't working properly right now. There are duplicate posts in the forums and also in the pictures. It's probably better if you just stop trying to upload your photo's until tomorrow or a couple of days. A lot of people have been talking about how frustrated they are with it.

cylstrial Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 1:13am
post #4 of 5

cylstrial Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 1:14am
post #5 of 5

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%