Any Tutorials For Shaping A Cake???????????????

Decorating By abed Updated 18 Jun 2009 , 12:57pm by 2txmedics

abed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
abed Posted 18 Jun 2009 , 1:18am
post #1 of 4

I want to learn how to shape cakes like giving it a "waist" and also shaping it from the top down, where it goes from top and gets skinner to the bottom, not sure what that's called? Anyone know of a tutorial or dvd they can recommend?

3 replies
step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 18 Jun 2009 , 3:17am
post #2 of 4

These cakes are sometimes called Whimsical cakes...and the tutorial I am going to post from Cake Central is called a Topsy Turvy Cake! icon_biggrin.gif[/url]

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 18 Jun 2009 , 3:25am
post #3 of 4

dcd, yes... sharon zambitos topsy turvy .. it is great.. all of her dvds are GREAT... she is GREAT.. hth... sugaredproduction is the business..

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 18 Jun 2009 , 12:57pm
post #4 of 4

wow icon_eek.gif watched the HOW TO...on them, and was, simple but yet it looks so "hard" to I understand it...

thanks for sharing!!!!! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%