Funny Stuff!!!

Decorating By umgrzfn Updated 10 Jun 2009 , 2:28pm by umgrzfn

umgrzfn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
umgrzfn Posted 10 Jun 2009 , 2:22pm
post #1 of 2

Ok, I have a few stories to tell. Here's the first one.....I recently made a cake for my grandmother-in-law. It was her birthday so I made a WASC cake with SMBC. Well, the other night my hubby was talking to his mom explaining to her the "little" ants that we have. They aren't any bigger then a spec really. They are called "odorous ants". He was telling her that is what she has as well. So anywho.....He tells her why they are called it. Here is the conversation "They are called odorous ants because when you kill a lot of them at one time they give off a sent almost like almond". My response was (loud enough for his mom to hear) "OH SHIT, you mean it wasn't almond flavoring I used!!!!!! Sorry bout the brown specs"!!!! Her reply "I was wondering what was so crunchy" icon_biggrin.gif
Here's my other story and this is coming from my four year old. We live in an area where there are many types of different people. By that I mean African American, East Indian, Chinese, etc. Well, that being said, most of the East Indians will be wearing a turbon...ok, so now lets fast forward. We (my hubby, me and my 4 y/o) were coming out of a restaurant and we happened to see and East Indian gentleman walking down the sidewalk and we here..."LOOK MOMMY!!!! IT'S ALADIN!!!!!!". Yep, nice and loud for the world to hear. She was so excited to actually have seen Aladin!! icon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gificon_eek.gif

1 reply
umgrzfn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
umgrzfn Posted 10 Jun 2009 , 2:28pm
post #2 of 2

Please post your funny stories!!! If anyone else has an "Aladin" story I would love to hear it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%