Attn: Any Canadians- Where Do You Buy Your Supplies?

Decorating By neelycharmed Updated 9 Jun 2009 , 12:10am by BatterLover

neelycharmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
neelycharmed Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 11:59pm
post #1 of 3

Hi,
I am having major issues with my supplier- Golda's Kitchen. I have been ordering from them since 2004 and spent $1000's of dollars and they have been great in the past but this past weekend and today-We let's just say I am looking for another supplier.
And I am wondering where else can you buy cake supplies in Canada that ships to Newfoundland and Labrador???
I know that global sugar art does, but am I going to have to pay a crazy amount for shipping and customs on top of that???
Any help would be great. I would prefer to buy from Canada, but if I can get a great and consistent supplier from the U.S. I am up for that as well
Please and thanks,
Jodi icon_smile.gif

2 replies
phoufer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
phoufer Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 12:09am
post #2 of 3

You could try www.flourconfections.ca they are in Pickering, ontario. I live in Windsor and have found that the shipping charges are very reasonable and they ship quick. There is also www.cakemischief.com they are in Beaumont, Alberta, I haven't ordered from them before so I can't say how the shipping etc. is. HTH

BatterLover Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BatterLover Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 12:10am
post #3 of 3

McCall's Bakers Warehouse is located in Toronto and they ship across Canada. To order from their warehouse you either have to register (if you're a business) or you can get a club membership for $25/year. (Club member prices are cheaper than regular retail prices.) See https://www.mccalls-cakes.com/bww.html.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%