Cake Boxes

Decorating By klynne Updated 5 Jun 2009 , 5:42pm by miny

klynne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klynne Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 4:28pm
post #1 of 9

Can anyone give me a good website to purchase delivery boxes? For friends and family I've been using plastic boxes and they return them, but for people I dont know I've been purchasing boxes from a local grocery. They're not that expensive but I know I could probably buy in bulk cheaper. I dont have patience or time to search all the websites so I thought I'd check to see what everyone else is using. Help would be appreciated. Thanks

8 replies
mtaccts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mtaccts Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 4:35pm
post #2 of 9

Depends on how many you need and I'm sure somebody else can give you a better idea for smaller quantities but try Big River Packaging http://www.brpboxshop.com/index_all_bakery_boxes_with_images.html

Love them !! Fast (free) shipping usually too.

cindy1176 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy1176 Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 5:40pm
post #3 of 9

I just ordered 50 14x14x6 boxes from papermart.com. It was $58.93 and that included the shipping & handling. That is $1.09 per box...

cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 11:28pm
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtaccts

Depends on how many you need and I'm sure somebody else can give you a better idea for smaller quantities but try Big River Packaging http://www.brpboxshop.com/index_all_bakery_boxes_with_images.html

Love them !! Fast (free) shipping usually too.

Those prices look good, but isn't it corrugated and not currogated? Stuff like that concerns me. Have you ever had any problems with them?

miny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miny Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 11:37pm
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy1176

I just ordered 50 14x14x6 boxes from papermart.com. It was $58.93 and that included the shipping & handling. That is $1.09 per box...

Are those the regular pink boxes? Can you order mixed sizes or it's a size by size order? It's a really good price!!!! icon_eek.gif

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 2:02am
post #6 of 9

Check out cooksdream.com

I believe they carry delivery boxes for small cakes.

cindy1176 Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 1:07pm
post #7 of 9

These boxes are your typical white NON-corrugated boxes. They are pretty sturdy, but I wouldn't ship anything in themicon_smile.gif As for ordering, I think you can only order in certain numbers (50 for instance). But hey, after folding them in half they stacked really nicely on my fridge and don't take up that much room!

cindy1176 Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 1:08pm
post #8 of 9

Oh yes, I forgot...they have many different sizes.

miny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miny Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 5:42pm
post #9 of 9

Thanks for the tip Cindy now I know which ones you are talking about.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%