It's Official, No Longer A Newbie

Decorating By tirechic Updated 4 Jun 2009 , 12:34am by JodieF

tirechic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tirechic Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 4:14am
post #1 of 6

Just feeling a little excited. I just finished course 3 and all thats left is gumpaste class. I have even signed up to be an instructor (if they will have me). Have 3 orders due in 2 weeks, woohoo! But with all this I will miss my classmates and teacher, and all the fun we had learning all this fabulous stuff. I have wanted to learn how to do this for real, for a very long time, and finally, patiently, I know how to do it. I cant believe I found this site when I did, and now I cant live without it!!! Everyone and I mean everyone on here, from newbies to admin, have been wonderful, amazing "instructors" and guidance counselors, and just plain fun friends. I am totally addicted to this site, and cant wait to see what eveyone else comes up with. I dont think I will ever learn all the information that is available on here. Thanks for letting me say my peace, but all of you guys deserve it, thank you. Woohoo, on to getting fatter and making cakes, just gotta keep my finger out of the icing bowl.

5 replies
tirechic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tirechic Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 4:31am
post #2 of 6

Im so sorry, I just realized I put this in the wrong forum, so I guess Im still a newbie at some things, again so sorry.

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 11:49am
post #3 of 6

Congratulations! I hope to see more of your creations soon.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 2:56pm
post #4 of 6

That's awesome! Way to go!!

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 4:32pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirechic

Im so sorry, I just realized I put this in the wrong forum, so I guess Im still a newbie at some things, again so sorry.

You're fine in this forum. It's for sharing cake decorating stories. thumbs_up.gif

Congrats on finding something you love to do. icon_biggrin.gif

Everything I know about cake decorating and decorators I learned because of CC. birthday.gif

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 12:34am
post #6 of 6

Congrats! I've been here over 3 years and have learned SO much! It's an incredible site.
I just saw today I have one cake with almost 100 favorites! I never would have imagined that 3 years ago!
Have fun and keep on caking!

Jodie

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%