I Need Help

Decorating By Chrisi Updated 1 Jun 2009 , 9:22pm by aggiechef

Chrisi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chrisi Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 2:38pm
post #1 of 5

I am down sizing my cake production. I am trying to sell off some of my tools, and can't find anyone who needs them. So I thought I'd try here. I have a number of things new(never used) and others gently used.

http://flagstaff.craigslist.org/for/

Here is the link to where I am currently selling them. Scroll down to May 30th and look for Cake in the title. There are photos there as well. I figured if anyone would need them it would be someone from here. I am willing to ship them if needed, for an extra shipping price. If you need any more information on any of the items, please email me.

Thank you so much for looking.

4 replies
yeastconfection Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yeastconfection Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 2:47pm
post #2 of 5

I am very interested in the pan set (the last set on craigslist) How much would you charge for shipping to rockford, Il zip code 61103.....

aggiechef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aggiechef Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 7:15pm
post #3 of 5

Beware advertising on here that you have stuff for sale. I've seen other threads deleted in the past.

Chrisi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chrisi Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 9:20pm
post #4 of 5

thank you for the warning. I don't know

aggiechef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aggiechef Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 9:22pm
post #5 of 5

I managed to see the OP of a similar thread before it was deleted so I just pm'd her and she e-mailed me the list of stuff she has for sale.

I tried looking at the link you posted above, but couldn't find your listings. Can you PM me the list of stuff you have for sale. I'm looking at building up my business and will probably want some of the stuff you're selling.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%