Need Catchy Phrase Asap

Decorating By pinkcamo Updated 21 Oct 2009 , 8:21pm by CBMom

pinkcamo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkcamo Posted 30 May 2009 , 4:20pm
post #1 of 4

Sorry this is so last minute; but I hope you can help!

I am making a boob cake like this today for an auction at a benefit, for a family whos home burned down. This is prettymuch a thing we do here in Texas... is to have a "benefit" where people pay to attend and it includes a BBQ dinner, then a band will play and then they'll auction off items that have been donated to raise money for the family. The crowd will be full of good ole country boys and rednecks; so this idea is perfect!! I hope it gets a lot of money!!

So, my point for this thread is: I need a catchy phrase to put on the cake board so that they understand its cake and/ or all edible. {I'll include a lil tag saying that I donated it and so forth} but I was thinking something like "Tits Cake" or "Tits your benefit" or "have your tits and eat them too". These are random off the top of my head, in which, I have a headache.
I think it needs to say something about "cake" or they make think that they are clay tits on a board, ya know..

Any suggestions? Any ideas?

3 replies
Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 30 May 2009 , 9:01pm
post #2 of 4

Edited: Took it off, people might take it differently... especially the moderators.

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 1:44am
post #3 of 4

I think you may be over thinking it...why not just "Eat me".

CBMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CBMom Posted 21 Oct 2009 , 8:21pm
post #4 of 4

Yes, they're real...cake!

Too fun icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%