Am I The Only One Who Would Love To See One Of These...

Decorating By PinkZiab Updated 28 May 2009 , 12:16am by Rylan

PinkZiab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkZiab Posted 26 May 2009 , 6:43pm
post #1 of 9

perched on top of a cake?

http://www.giantgummibear.com/

The smaller "on a stick" ones are a great size. I think these would make an AWESOME topper for a kids tiered cake, or a cake with a candy theme!

8 replies
JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 26 May 2009 , 6:51pm
post #2 of 9

And am I the only one who would like to see one of these in my hand . . . headed towards my mouth?!!!

And, yes, the ones on a stick would be adorable on a kid's cake!

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 26 May 2009 , 6:54pm
post #3 of 9

That would be so cute.

Brownie1954 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brownie1954 Posted 26 May 2009 , 7:07pm
post #4 of 9

The Gummi Bears look yummy, but the price doesn't. I looked but didn't see how tall they are, or how much they weigh.
Congratulations Chef! How long was the program, and where did you take it? I would love to get a Pastry Degree.

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 26 May 2009 , 8:27pm
post #5 of 9

OOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGG.....wow, what a cool thing! I can't imagine how much it must weigh...holy smokes!!

PinkZiab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkZiab Posted 26 May 2009 , 9:09pm
post #6 of 9

Well the smaller one weight about 1/2 pound and you can judge the size of it by how it appears in someone's hand in the pic. The larger one is HUGE--slightly larger than a football (also shown in a pic on the site). The price doesn't concern me, since all I have to do is make sure the client is as in love with it as I am... and the price gets built right into the cost of the cake icon_smile.gif

Thanks Brownie! I went the FCI in NYC... the program was 9 months (part-time at night). Were I younger and had all the time in the world I would've loved to have attended the CIA (in Hyde Park, NY), but I loved my time at the FCI and it's been a right springboard for my career!

bebea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bebea Posted 27 May 2009 , 6:23pm
post #7 of 9

oh, how awesome! what fun for a baby shower!

cakes22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes22 Posted 27 May 2009 , 6:25pm
post #8 of 9

Everything is better on a stick......... icon_biggrin.gif

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 28 May 2009 , 12:16am
post #9 of 9

WOW that is so cool, I've never seen anything like that...I think I need to get one of those. Unfortunaly I wouldn't want it sitting on top of a cake =]

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%