My Friend's Son Wants A Star Wars: Clone Wars Themed Cake

Decorating By amyfruity Updated 13 May 2009 , 10:30am by amyfruity

amyfruity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amyfruity Posted 12 May 2009 , 1:40am
post #1 of 5

Hello,

I have only watched the 3 original Star Wars movies. My friend's son requested a Star Wars: Clone Wars cake.....My problem is that I've never watched it. I think this is the animated film but not positive. Are there Storm troopers in it? I noticed several storm trooper helmets in the gallery and I'm thinking of attempting to try one....but I want to do something else as well because I'm afraid I don't have enough experience to do the helmet. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you so much!
Amy icon_surprised.gif)

4 replies
imamommy1205 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imamommy1205 Posted 12 May 2009 , 1:44am
post #2 of 5

Yes it was an animated movie and yea there were storm troopers in it. Sadly I fell asleep in the middle of that one lol. You can go on google images and looks for some scenes, maybe that would help.

mixinvixen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mixinvixen Posted 12 May 2009 , 2:31am
post #3 of 5

the main characters, of course, are the clone troopers, which have a different helmet style than the stormtrooper. if you go with the clone, then choose the one with the blue stripe, 501st clone...it's named after our costuming group, the 501st legion! icon_biggrin.gif

JaimeAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaimeAnn Posted 12 May 2009 , 6:29am
post #4 of 5

Here is a clone Wars cake from Cakewrecks.. Looks pretty easy.

Hhahahah

amyfruity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amyfruity Posted 13 May 2009 , 10:30am
post #5 of 5

JaimeAnn.....Funny! icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone! I'm going to attempt the clone trooper helmet and have some backup cake in case it doesn't work.....I thought the new one was the blue strip on the helmet but I wasn't positive.....Thanks...I really appreciate it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%