Cake Size Pans For Mini Calla Lilies
Decorating By lendler Updated 9 May 2009 , 3:56pm by LaBellaFlor
and the florist is going to lay them on top of the tiers.
Thanks
I would not suggest using fresh calla lilies on your cake, as Leahs said they are poisonous!!!
This is the symptoms that the guest might suffer from if they ingest the poison
* Burning in mouth and throat
* Swelling of mouth and tongue
* Redness, swelling, pain, and burning of the eyes
* Nausea or vomiting
* Diarrhea
I would definitly not want my name assosiated with a cake might might make people ill!
It does not matter if she lays them gently on top. They are poisonous and the fondant will absorb them. I would also question that florist as they should know what kind of flowers are food safe.
Quote by @%username% on %date%
%body%