Cake Camp 2009

Decorating By bakermommy4 Updated 9 May 2009 , 1:37am by LittleMsSexyBaker

bakermommy4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakermommy4 Posted 8 May 2009 , 11:38pm
post #1 of 3

I just registered for Cake Camp and boy am I excited. I'm like a kid in candy store now all grins and smiles...the kids are jumping around and hanging off of the chandeliers and I don't even see them, I cant hear any fussing over toys...I'm on another planet. YYYAAAYYYY.

I just wanted to know if anyone has gone to this event before and if for the price...did you learn anything great. I signed up for a class with Colette Peters and 3 classes with Norman Davis (I so love their work). My hubby thinks its a waste because of so much I've learned here and on youtube. I think it's money well spent.

What do you guys think on this one...all opinions welcome.

2 replies
dutchy1971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dutchy1971 Posted 9 May 2009 , 1:33am
post #2 of 3

My Instructor is one of the organizers, she's trying to get all of us to go. I would love to go but I have prior commitments that weekend icon_sad.gif

Maybe next year icon_smile.gif

I also don't think you can ever learn enough when it's something you love doing. You might know one way of doing something but you just mind find an easier quicker method for doing the same thing.

Have a great time.

LittleMsSexyBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LittleMsSexyBaker Posted 9 May 2009 , 1:37am
post #3 of 3

I would said, go for it, you can learn soooo much with this people it will be an experience of a life time, and besides everyone has a different way, different technics of doing things and you may want to apply it to your work. In this field its about doing it bettter and better everytime, you never stop learning!!!! icon_wink.gif have a great time!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%