Crystallized Pearl Colors

Decorating By Charmed Updated 6 May 2009 , 10:10pm by Rylan

Charmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed Posted 6 May 2009 , 5:34pm
post #1 of 3

Has anyone used the Crystallized Pearl Colors? and do you like them? and where do you buy them? I have seen them in Sugarpaste company but never bought anything from them. have you? thumbs_up.gif

2 replies
peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 6 May 2009 , 7:17pm
post #2 of 3

I have their white silver, and the gold (the lighter one) she has just come out with a really nice looking gold.

I have several of their colors and im impressed with them. They are true colors and a little goes a long way. All their colors are FDA approved which means alot to me when i'm feeding people my cakes. And overall i think they are no more expensive then regular petal dusts, as they come in a larger package.

When ordering colors be aware that the colors on the computer really dont do this line justice

I do know that globalsugarart sells them too. If you are looking to just try some and need to add something else to your order so your not paying more in shipping the the item costs in the first place.

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 6 May 2009 , 10:10pm
post #3 of 3

You are reffering to the FDA approved one right? Because if you are, thats all I use. I really really love them. I haven't tried regular luster dust since I am more comfortable with the FDA approved one. I got mines at globalsugarart.com

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%