Who Watched Buddy Valastro??

Lounge By JGMB Updated 23 May 2009 , 8:24am by StarbucksAddict

Susie53 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Susie53 Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 1:29pm
post #31 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakingatthebeach

I loved it. I too wish it were on for an hour.

Me too! icon_smile.gif

aquamom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aquamom Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 1:32pm
post #32 of 43

Gee--I wish I had cable (big sigh).

Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 1:34pm
post #33 of 43
Quote:
Quote:

jdelectables

I thought that show was the bomb! I enjoyed it sooooo much more than Duff's show. I wish it was an hour long as well.
Does anyone have a link to his bakery's website?

Here you go...

http://www.carlosbakery.com/About/BartoloBuddyValastro.aspx

Alice1230 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Alice1230 Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 1:49pm
post #34 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarshack

is it on again tonight? the dates stamps on these posts are wrong for me....

Mine were wrong the other week. Got to My Forum Info. At the bottom will be the time stamp option. I'm in SC and mine is GMT -5 hours,. Hopefully that will get you started!

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 1:50pm
post #35 of 43

I finally watched it last night and it was AWESOME!! I loved seeing the family dynamics, the pace of the business, the reality of a real bakery. I'm so tired of watching Puff and am super-happy that a real cake show is on. icon_biggrin.gif

The_Sugar_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
The_Sugar_Fairy Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 1:54pm
post #36 of 43

OMG! LOVED the show! I taped it so I was able to watch it three times. I absolutely love the cakes on the show. Beautiful. I wish it was an hour long. I thought their arguing was funny and added a realistic element to the show. I remember last week Buddy was on this website telling us about his show so I'm sure he's going to read this. If you do Buddy, lOVED your show; you're awesome. Wish it was longer though.

madgeowens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madgeowens Posted 30 Apr 2009 , 2:41am
post #37 of 43

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE GETTING INTO SITE BUT ME TONIGHT? I AM HAVING A MELTDOWN.....

madgeowens Posted 30 Apr 2009 , 2:50am
post #38 of 43

I keep getting this message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function cake_define() in /home/cake/public_html/modules/gallery/gallery-functions.php on line 4

e mail me at [email protected]
or msg here, for some reason I can get this page

madgeowens Posted 30 Apr 2009 , 2:50am
post #39 of 43

then I get this when I submit on this page....

Fatal error: Call to undefined function cake_Ping() in /home/cake/public_html/includes/functions_post.php on line 340

blondeez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blondeez Posted 30 Apr 2009 , 3:07am
post #40 of 43

Im so bummed. directv in my area does not have any new listings for the show. When I checked TLC last they didnt show any new listings either. Im wondering if I need to email them and see if they can give me any information. I live in Louisiana anyone else from here having the same issue as me?

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 30 Apr 2009 , 3:56am
post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgeowens

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE GETTING INTO SITE BUT ME TONIGHT? I AM HAVING A MELTDOWN.....

Yeah, everybody.

Check out the Technical Support forum for updates and for the correct place to post problems with the site.

madgeowens Posted 1 May 2009 , 3:53am
post #42 of 43

pok well they are working on the site.........I now know I am a CC addict LOL.........

StarbucksAddict Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StarbucksAddict Posted 23 May 2009 , 8:24am
post #43 of 43

I remember him from Whose Wedding is it Anyway? on Style and the FN Challenges (especially his Scar/Lion King cake).

What left a bad taste in my mouth was that he stood up a client on WWITA. I believe the planner was Samantha, and she was searching at the last minute (maybe even made something herself? I don't remember exactly).

But guess I'll have to give it a watch if I can catch it on.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%