Stop Procrastinating

Decorating By Alaskahsm Updated 15 Apr 2009 , 4:48pm by sarahpierce

Alaskahsm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Alaskahsm Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 10:34pm
post #1 of 9

I suppose I should get up and make a cake. I think part of me is scared to make this cake as it will be my first shaped cake. I need to run up to Joanns and get a pan, so does anyone else procrastinate like this?

8 replies
SweetPea0613 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetPea0613 Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 10:38pm
post #2 of 9

Yeah I'm the biggest procrastinater ever!! I have a cake for this friday and still haven't started...I need to go shopping too icon_lol.gif

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 10:40pm
post #3 of 9

I'm only answering this because I don't want to get started on my dummy cake yet.

Michellers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michellers Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 10:43pm
post #4 of 9

Yep! I need to make a batch of fondant so I can make some pieces for my mom's birthday cakes for Sunday (so they have time to harden). But I still haven't gone and done it. And I want to make another test cake. It's just so cold and windy today, all I want to do is curl up under a blanket.

Alaskahsm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Alaskahsm Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 10:44pm
post #5 of 9

ag a dummy cake that's another thing I need to get.

Elserj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elserj Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 10:48pm
post #6 of 9

I'm good about getting the supplies ahead of time. When it comes down to actually doing the work, I tend to keep putting it off until it's absolutely necessary.

tinygoose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tinygoose Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 10:49pm
post #7 of 9

LOL.....Ummmm YEP! That's what I'm doing here too...

SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 2:24am
post #8 of 9

I saw the title of this thread and KNEW it was meant for me. I have one, maybe two cakes due this weekend and I haven't even bothered to find out what they are yet.

I am the QUEEN of Procastination.

I'll tell you all about how I got that title....someday....when I get around to it....

Let's start a Procrastinators Anonymous Group - first meeting will be......TOMORROW.....

sarahpierce Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahpierce Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 4:48pm
post #9 of 9

Yeah, I should already have my layers baking. (sigh) . But, here I sit. The cake is due on Saturday, and I still don't have a clear idea of what I'm doing. I told my friend if my idea doesn't work I'll stop by the grocery store and pick one up for her. She laughed, and she's my best client.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%