Business By Roxybc Updated 11 May 2014 , 12:31pm by cakebaby2

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 10 May 2014 , 8:58pm
post #31 of 38

penicillin is made from mold and potatoes can be hazardous/poisonous

howsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
howsweet Posted 10 May 2014 , 9:57pm
post #32 of 38

Not sure what point you're trying to make. Are you saying just because something is natural, it doesn't mean it's safe to eat?  Let's hope we all recognize that. Poo is natural. I'm not going to eat that.

Of course there are plenty of poisonous, dangerous natural things. Mold is not intrinsically harmful - it depends on the type and how it's ingested. We're breathing mold spores all the time.

If we later find out propylene glycol and other food additives prolong life, I guess the joke will be on me. Maybe it's a little wacky, but sticking with fruits, vegetables and a limited animal products seems like the logical way to go based on what is presently known.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 11 May 2014 , 2:08am
post #33 of 38

i meant that some things that sound super gross like mold are good and some things that sound incredibly ordinary can make us very sick like baked potatoes--

cakebaby2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaby2 Posted 11 May 2014 , 11:12am
post #34 of 38

A

Original message sent by nannycook

Oooo, I just a few pages back to our awful fairy cakes, and trying to resist replying back, I must say it was abit rude!!

that sounds interesting.

nannycook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nannycook Posted 11 May 2014 , 12:08pm
post #35 of 38

ASorry cakebaby2, just something that annoyed me little I read from awhile, hopefully the person who wrote it has done some research on our gawd awful fairly cakes since her last post.

These are my gawd awful cupcakes, as no one makes those dry little cakes anymore , personally I'm quite happy with them.[IMG]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/3234278/width/200/height/400[/IMG]

cakebaby2 Posted 11 May 2014 , 12:17pm
post #36 of 38

AThose look lovely little cakes. I would love to get them from someone.

nannycook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nannycook Posted 11 May 2014 , 12:21pm
post #37 of 38

AThank you cakebaby, she hasn't picked them up yet, but she had similar few weeks ago for Mother's day and wanted exactly the same, they are zesty lemon and jam and cream in the middle.

cakebaby2 Posted 11 May 2014 , 12:31pm
post #38 of 38

AAll I can say is mmmmmmmm !

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%