6-Cucpacke Box Supplier?

Business By cakecitycakes Updated 16 Apr 2009 , 3:57pm by PattyT

cakecitycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecitycakes Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 12:31pm
post #1 of 13

I'm in Toronto, Ontario and wondering if anyone knows a good supplier for a 6-cupcake cake box. Until now I've been using a pie box & square board from Bulk Barn but I'm hoping for a box that fits the 6 cupcakes a little better. I guess a board that fits would be good too.
Any ideas? I'd even purchase online if you had a good reference/buying experience.
Cheers!
Nicole

12 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 12:25am
post #2 of 13

Try uline.com....brp box company...I just bought 2 cases of 250 clear 6 pkg cupcake containers for $14.95 plus $22.00 shipping to me here in Canada.So for $50.00 I got a real deal.She was an Ebay seller...very friendly and professional.All the online companies wanted close to $100.00 for that same amount so I lucked out.

cakecitycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecitycakes Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 7:25pm
post #3 of 13

Wow, that was an amazing deal on ebay and thanks for the links to the other online companies, I'm checking those out too. I'll have to keep my eye open on ebay for a deal!
Thanks icon_smile.gif

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 7:29pm
post #4 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddiekakes

Try uline.com....brp box company...I just bought 2 cases of 250 clear 6 pkg cupcake containers for $14.95 plus $22.00 shipping to me here in Canada.So for $50.00 I got a real deal.She was an Ebay seller...very friendly and professional.All the online companies wanted close to $100.00 for that same amount so I lucked out.

I bought the same ones on ebay and split them with a friend. It was a great deal!

mellee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellee Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 12:15am
post #5 of 13

The ebay ones look good, but here's my question: How big of a cupcake can you get in them? Has anyone actually received them yet? The site says the exact size is: 9 3/8 in x 6 3/4 in x 2 7/8 in, accommodates six 2 1/2 in muffin/cupcake. That doesn't allow for much height. Or could that be just the base? But in that case, why not give more dimension in the overall measurements? I'm not sure. Anyone have these? I'd love to know! Thanks!

-Tubbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-Tubbs Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 2:10am
post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddiekakes

Would you mind letting me know who that was from? Did you get stung with the duty?

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 2:11am
post #7 of 13

It seems to me that when I want something, Ebay never has a good deal...but it seems like people are always telling me about these amazing deals on packaging! LOL! One day I'll get it right!

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 11:38am
post #8 of 13

Do you mean the clam boxes? I always buy mine from wesellcoffee.com
they have all kinds of deals on paper goods

http://www.wesellcoffee.com/page70.html#1058

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 12:19pm
post #9 of 13

Mellee,

They hold a standard size cupcake with room for a bit extra.The lid is also deep so when you put it down it doesn't smush the top icing.

bsawyer78 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bsawyer78 Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 12:42pm
post #10 of 13

I just found the 6 cavity plastic cupcake boxes online at www.countrykitchensa.com GREAT site for supplies, I use them all of the time! 12 count is $9.50 and 300 count is $191.00 plus shipping. They also carry mini cupcake containers, single containers and much more! I just packaged Easter Cupcakes in the 6 cavity containers, plenty of room, no smooshing, etc! thumbs_up.gif

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 12 Apr 2009 , 10:18pm
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by loriemoms

Do you mean the clam boxes? I always buy mine from wesellcoffee.com
they have all kinds of deals on paper goods

http://www.wesellcoffee.com/page70.html#1058

Thanks Lorie! I have never heard of that web
site before!

mellee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellee Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 3:47pm
post #12 of 13

This thread got away from me, and I didn't get a chance to thank those who replied. Didn't mean to be rude, so here goes: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

PattyT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PattyT Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 3:57pm
post #13 of 13

BRP Box company lets you buy small quantities - nice for a hobby baker. The have a good variety of sizes and items too.

I've placed two mall orders with them and had good experience overall.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%