Decorating By FeGe_Cakes Updated 10 Apr 2009 , 1:19am by ntertayneme

OhMyGanache Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGanache Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 12:48am
post #121 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amia

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGanache

I wouldn't stress about it. Some people think bullying others makes them cool... I think it's very sad.

And I think it's quite interesting that you're in the middle of every dramatic thread when you claim to be here for cake, not drama.

PassiFlora, the problem is not with you but with others who have created new accounts just to cause drama. No hard feelings I hope! icon_wink.gif

That's because as soon as I say something that goes against the CC flow, I'm quickly jumped on. The vitriol never starts with me. And as you can see from this thread it is others who mock me and I don't return the 'favor'. If I wanted drama, I would certainly attack back - wouldn't I?

tx_cupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tx_cupcake Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 12:50am
post #122 of 126

Seriously now... out of the pool. Don't make me blow my whistle!

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 1:03am
post #123 of 126

Oh bloody hell, is Passiflora the banned & resurrected RisqueCakes who was the banned & resurrected PastryDiva?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassiFlora

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly

Oh man another "OLDIE" hiding behind another "NEWBIE" screen name icon_rolleyes.gif

I wonder what period Home Ec class she's in icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm really confused about how my post is being received. When I posted here before, I did so somewhere around 3 years ago and stopped when I began culinary school and bakery work. My job simply took over my life. I got a new name because, frankly, I don't even remember my exact screenname or password anymore (I posted pretty sporadically and only for a few months). I was never involved in any drama, and I am certainly not pretending to be an "oldie", if that's what you were implying.

My post count really shouldn't have anything to do with how valid my opinion is, especially when all I ever said was I was sad to see fighting amongst people I respect.

PassiFlora Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PassiFlora Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 1:08am
post #124 of 126

Nope. I remember her, and if ever there was someone involved in drama... icon_wink.gif

I didn't know PastryDiva=Risquecakes, though. If I had known my new name would be such an issue I would have gone to greater lengths to remember my old one! icon_lol.gif

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 1:08am
post #125 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassiFlora

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly

Oh man another "OLDIE" hiding behind another "NEWBIE" screen name icon_rolleyes.gif

I wonder what period Home Ec class she's in icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm really confused about how my post is being received. When I posted here before, I did so somewhere around 3 years ago and stopped when I began culinary school and bakery work. My job simply took over my life. I got a new name because, frankly, I don't even remember my exact screenname or password anymore (I posted pretty sporadically and only for a few months). I was never involved in any drama, and I am certainly not pretending to be an "oldie", if that's what you were implying.

My post count really shouldn't have anything to do with how valid my opinion is, especially when all I ever said was I was sad to see fighting amongst people I respect.

If you are legit I apologize for the *teasing*. If you've been here for a while then you know how many "newbies" have been signing up lately to flame certain threads.

As far as the *bullying* comment, well that's just freaking hilarious icon_lol.gif

It really is starting to feel like Junior High around here.....you're right txcupcake. Get that whistle out, you may need it. icon_biggrin.gif

I can't wait to tell my 2 college age kids that their Mom is a "bully"...........LOL! Oh that's a good one.......hehehehehehehe........a 46 yr old "cake" bully, the worst kind I tell ya! Where's my brass spatula knuckles? icon_biggrin.gif

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 1:19am
post #126 of 126

I am locking this thread as it has gotten too far off topic and nothing positive will come from it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%