Marketing The Customers Guests

Business By skaggs1 Updated 10 Apr 2009 , 2:36pm by KHalstead

cfao Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cfao Posted 1 Apr 2009 , 11:25am
post #31 of 35

I am in central Mass., so maybe things are done a little differently here than in other areas of the country. Every dj or band in this area has theie own tableclothes, usually black, with their name, maybe some music notes, etc. on the front skirting, that they use exclusively for their tables when they set up. Most even have something on their speakers that matches the table skirting logos. Many also have pre-printed song request sheets they leave on each table for guests song requests that also have their company names printed on each one. The limo companys have vanity plates with their company name (or abbreviation) and some even have their company name in script on the back of the car so when they are at a wedding, everyone knows which company the couple is using. We had one hall that used to have a place at the ballroom door entrance which had slots for each vendor's business card to be placed. If any guest wanted to know who did the cake, the flowers, the catering, etc., this info would be at the entrance to the hall.

DreamInCake11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DreamInCake11 Posted 1 Apr 2009 , 5:08pm
post #32 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfao

We had one hall that used to have a place at the ballroom door entrance which had slots for each vendor's business card to be placed. If any guest wanted to know who did the cake, the flowers, the catering, etc., this info would be at the entrance to the hall.

Now THAT is tacky. I would have been very unhappy had my venue location did this.

miss-tiff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miss-tiff Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 1:11am
post #33 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsfreebies72

I found the name of my business! icon_lol.gif

Glad I could help. Can I get a percentage for coming up with the name, though? icon_wink.gif

Butterpatty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Butterpatty Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 4:51am
post #34 of 35

I really like the cake menu idea from CFAO. I don't have a business, but as a consumer, I appreciate the thought of it.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 2:36pm
post #35 of 35

I would LOVE to see a pic of one of the "cake menu" cards!! sounds pretty!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%