Cupcake Carrier On Sale At Target Online Only

Baking By bkkimberly Updated 30 Mar 2009 , 2:25am by Redlotusninjagrl

bkkimberly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bkkimberly Posted 25 Mar 2009 , 10:29pm
post #1 of 6

Hi,
Found these Cupcake Carrier on SALE at Target, online only, but still good deal,........ icon_smile.gif

Cupcake Carrier - Silvertone/Red $10.99
holds 24 cupcakes

Just wanted to give a heads up if someone was looking for some.
Have fun baking......... icon_smile.gif Kim... icon_smile.gif

5 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 25 Mar 2009 , 11:14pm
post #2 of 6

Whoa! That's a really good deal! I know I got mine around Christmas time and it was still $25.

EyeCandy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EyeCandy Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 11:45am
post #3 of 6

Thanks for the heads up, I'm off to check it out right now, I hope its still available! icon_biggrin.gif

want2bcupcakequeen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
want2bcupcakequeen Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 5:38am
post #4 of 6

I got a three-layer Snapware Cookie & Cupcake Carrier from Costco for $16.99. I was excited to find that deal. I'm going to decorate the exterior sides of the carriers.

EyeCandy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EyeCandy Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 12:27pm
post #5 of 6

I thought it would be bigger than the one I use now, but its about the same so I'll pass. I really want the BIG 3 tier one from Amazon or Bed Bath and Beyond, the Cupcake Courier.

Right now I use the Tupperware rectangular 18 cupcakes/muffins taker and when you flip the bottom you can use it for a cake. Love it! Plus the rim for the cupcakes is really low so I don't smudge the frosting when I put them in and remove them. Check it out! If you're interested my Mother is a Tupperware lady and I can have her assist you in check out.

Redlotusninjagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Redlotusninjagrl Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 2:25am
post #6 of 6

yeah, I want the cupcake courrier too. I thought that is what this was at first. I'll use my 20% off at BBB.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%