Dogwood Cutter An Mold/veiner

Decorating By Katie-Bug Updated 20 Mar 2009 , 8:11pm by icer101

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 4:43pm
post #1 of 8

I am looking for this set, I want to purchase the two together. Sweet C had the sets, an at great prices but since they went out I'm stuck! I'm also wanting a couple of the others shown on this page, anyone know where I can get these?

http://www.sweetc.com/Cat/Set7/071.pdf

7 replies
icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 5:00pm
post #2 of 8

globalsugarart.com.... countrykitchensa.com.. and the one we can,t talk about.. if you know that one.. it blocks it here on c/c.. i have that one.. i love it.. i love them all , though.. hth

CakesByLJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByLJ Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 5:07pm
post #3 of 8
xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 5:30pm
post #4 of 8

If you do a google search with dogwood cutter set or dogwood cutter silicone mold as your keywords you will get a few places right away with decent prices. I would add the links here but it seems that half the times there blocked.

Katie-Bug Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 6:27pm
post #5 of 8

Thanks so much, already in my cart!!

I had checked GSA but somehow missed it. Thanks!!

While I'm hear, do you know of a bear mold that will stand up? I found one at GSA but don't think it will stand. It doesn't really have to be 3D, but I judt want it to stand up beside my sleeping baby.

Thanks!! thumbs_up.gif

Peridot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peridot Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 7:54pm
post #6 of 8

culinarycreations...
That link to sweetc was FANTASTAIC! That is the way all websites and catalogs should be. A picture of the finished product, the cutter and the matching viener in COLOR and a great description.

So this place is no more - what a shame.

Katie-Bug Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 8:09pm
post #7 of 8

From what I can find out, they closed some months back. I would love to hear that were still open somewhere, but the phone number doesn't work. The catalog is great, shows alot of information!!

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 8:11pm
post #8 of 8

i would think, globalsugarart . also..under firstimpressionmolds.. or go to firstimpressionmolds.com hth

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%