Have You Ordered From Nicholas Lodge (Isa.com)?

Decorating By aligotmatt Updated 21 Mar 2009 , 4:25pm by Charmed

aligotmatt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aligotmatt Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 10:29pm
post #1 of 6

I ordered some stuff from him(them) 8 days ago, and I got the confirmation email, but nothing further. Maybe I'm just so used to ordering from GSA and getting my goods like 3 days later... Has anyone ordered from them that may have some input?

5 replies
holly4409 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
holly4409 Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 10:41pm
post #2 of 6

I have never ordered from them, but I have ordered from GSA and because I am in CA, I find it usually takes longer to receive my orders because GSA is on the East Coast. Did you look up where they are located? Maybe that's why it's taking longer to ship. Do you have a tracking #?

aligotmatt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aligotmatt Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 12:03am
post #3 of 6

no tracking number. They are only about 7 hours from me, I mapped it. It said it would come through UPS

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 6:43pm
post #4 of 6

I have ordered from them many times and always received my order within a few days (I am in SC - about 7 hours driving time, too). I usually call the toll-free number, though, rather than placing an on-line order. Why don't you call them to be sure it was dispatched? They are super nice and very helpful -

chelleb1974 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chelleb1974 Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 8:46pm
post #5 of 6

I would definitely call them. The number is on their site. I have ordered from them a few times (always over the phone, cause I had questions about what I was ordering), and they are super nice. My stuff usually arrives in a reasonable amt of time. BTW, I live in New England.

~Chelle

Charmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 4:25pm
post #6 of 6

I would like to order from them , but their website is not very good and a lot of their products have no pictures. Like there are no pictures of their veiners and ect.... I don't know maybe it is just me but when I want to buy something online I would like to know what is it and how it looks like before purchasing!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%