Products We Love

Lounge By mellormom Updated 16 Mar 2009 , 11:19am by mellormom

mellormom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellormom Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 6:08pm
post #1 of 11

In this economy no one can afford to just go out and buy things when ever they want and we certainly can't buy things just to try them out to see of they work. So I thought why not start a thread discussing products we love. And this way we are also giving companies that actually make a working product some business hopefully. (if there is one! icon_lol.gif )

I'll start:
I love my shark mop. It cleans well and I can just throw the pads in the washer when I'm done.
Jen...

10 replies
Sunflower08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sunflower08 Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 6:39pm
post #2 of 11

This is a great idea!!

I bought one of those GT Express Grills. Its an infomercial deal but I found it at Kohls. This thing really isn't bad. It cooks great omlets fast!!

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 6:50pm
post #3 of 11

I love my steam shark as well, and I love the hand held one also .... but what I can say I couldn't live without is our food saver machine ... we used to waste so much food but now we buy in bulk, divide it up, and create six or seven meals out of one bag of chicken .... it's save us a ton of money!

Monkess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monkess Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 1:37am
post #4 of 11

I love my cuisinart panini maker-when there is no time for dinner, grilled cheeses and soup hit the spot!

chilz822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chilz822 Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 6:57am
post #5 of 11

I love my WiiFit! I can hula-hoop in front of the tv and not hit anything and I don't even have to know how to hula-hoop to do it! How else can you downhill snowboard in Florida? Don't even get me started on tennis!
HA!

icon_biggrin.gif

mellormom Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 3:16pm
post #6 of 11

Oh yes, I love my George foreman. Mine has the removable plates that can go in the dishwasher. My other one did not and what a pain it was to clean.
I have a food saver but no bags. LOL I should start using it again. We freeze everything so it would be handy. Plus they are great for MMF (no air will get in that bag!)
I also love my Oxyclean pre treater for the wash. It gets out tons of stains.
Jen...

krysoco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krysoco Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 5:49pm
post #7 of 11

I was thinking about this the other day. I was wondering in this economy what other ppl were cutting back on.
I sell Avon so I've cut back on just trying out different products. But I can't give up the eyeliner or eyeshadow they sell. Luckily I dont buy too much b/c I don't wear make-up very often. I also love John Frieda's Secret Weapon Anti-Frizz cream for my hair. That's prolly another product I couldn't live w/o.
Lysol wipes I use constantly b/c they are so easy to use and throw away for quick clean ups.
Oh and disposable diapers and disposable wipes. I just can't get into using the cloth diapers although I'd like to like using them.

rezzygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rezzygirl Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 6:27pm
post #8 of 11

Nice thread! I love my Zorjirushi bread machine. I love being able to have a homemade loaf in about 2 hours! I also have a panini maker that my family uses all the time for sandwiches, burgers, steaks, hotdogs, chickenbreast. I got it from HSN- Wolfgang Puck. Love Mr. clean magic erasers to clean almost anything!!

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 2:31am
post #9 of 11

I love my slow cooker. We bought one on Black Friday for like $10 (normally $40). We had never had one before! It was awesome, because you just throw a bunch of stuff in there, it cooks it all, and is done by the time you get home. Easy easy. And yummy.

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 2:51am
post #10 of 11

Hand down the best small appliance I have ever bought is my Foodsaver, I use it EVERY day.

Great thread thumbs_up.gif

mellormom Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 11:19am
post #11 of 11

I love my slow cooker too! You can't get any easier as far as I'm concerned!
Jen...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%