Hobbylobby Has 40% Off Wilton Coupon This Week

Decorating By mbt4955 Updated 8 Mar 2009 , 3:49pm by dailey

mbt4955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbt4955 Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 3:26pm
post #1 of 6

Hobby Lobby allows unlimited Wilton purchases with this one coupon, although I have had sales associates who thought the normal "One Item" rule was in effect.

If the attachment doesn't work, go to hobbylobby.com, click on Weekly Specials, then View Coupon. Register on the website and they will send the coupon to you every week - you don't have to remember to check! thumbs_up.gif

Here's the link too ... http://www.hobbylobby.com/weekly/weekly.cfm?page=2
LL

5 replies
patticake1951 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticake1951 Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 3:37pm
post #2 of 6

Thanks I was just going to post this too. I thought I had better look to see if anyone else had posted it first.

mbt4955 Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 3:40pm
post #3 of 6

I'm never sure where to post it, so I just went with "General" ...

cakeschmake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeschmake Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 3:41pm
post #4 of 6

THANK YOU THANK YOU...
I needed this coupon because I have several things to buy for a cake due Saturday and I really did not want to pay full price....
I had tried signing up for the mailing list yesterday and I dont think it worked, the site would go down as soon as I submitted my info icon_confused.gif
I'll try again soon, but for now I have my coupons. yay!...Thanks again!

mbt4955 Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 3:45pm
post #5 of 6

You are welcome, beckyw321. Hobby Lobby has 40% off ONE item about every other week, but these Wilton coupons are the only time that the discount is good for your entire purchase. Of course, that is when I end up with a whole bunch of "stuff" that I don't need. icon_smile.gif

I saw a posting this week where Michael's accepted Hobby Lobby coupons. I don't know if that is for all Michael's stores and I can't imagine that they would take a "No Limits" coupon, but I may give it a shot.

Martha

dailey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dailey Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 3:49pm
post #6 of 6

thanks for posting this!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%