Lorann Oils

Decorating By e rose sweets Updated 5 Mar 2009 , 8:43pm by e rose sweets

e rose sweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
e rose sweets Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 4:56pm
post #1 of 4

Not sure if there was a thread discussing this I didn't see anything I did see the one regarding gourmet flavoring but it didn't really answer my question which is; the lorann oils are they true to taste? I was wondering because I brought a few the other day one being cotton candy I haven't had a chance to use it as of yet, although I did open it and tasted it with the tip of my finger and it tasted like medicine nor did it smell like any kind of candy. I thought I would ask before I tried it in a cake or icing. Can someone please let me know if that was because I tasted it right out of the bottle or maybe certain flavors aren't true to the taste.

Thanks for any responses in advance. icon_smile.gif

3 replies
-Tubbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-Tubbs Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 7:04pm
post #2 of 4

I only have a few, so I'm no expert, but I can tell you they are SUPER concentrated, so taste vile undiluted. You need just a tiny drop to get the flavouring. I use a drinking straw to pick up tiny drops at a time, as too much is not pleasant.

True to taste? Yes, pretty close, I'd say.

e rose sweets Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 8:42pm
post #3 of 4

thanks for your response, I guess I should have mixed it with icing to taste it. I will try it this evening again thank you.

e rose sweets Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 8:43pm
post #4 of 4

thanks for your response, I guess I should have mixed it with icing to taste it. I will try it this evening again thank you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%