Anyone Has Experience Working In Publix Bakery?

Decorating By Pebbles1727 Updated 3 Mar 2009 , 3:28pm by sunnigirl

Pebbles1727 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pebbles1727 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 3:08pm
post #1 of 3

We have a new Publix building in the area, and I was just wondering how it would be to work in their cake decorating? Anyone has experience doing that? How did or do you like it? Was it hard to get a job?
Thanks in advance, P

2 replies
mmdiez10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmdiez10 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 3:15pm
post #2 of 3

I was thinking about doing the same thing, and the bakery worker that was there was so nice and eager to have me work there. It is exciting to think about being able to work with all those bakery supplies without worrying about my budget! Buckets and buckets of buttercream icing ---ooooh!

sunnigirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sunnigirl Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 3:28pm
post #3 of 3

I can't answer your question but I can tell you this much. My daughter is graduating from pharmacy school this summer and her TOP choice for employers is Publix. She has been talking with them for about two months and they are in the process of ironing out final details with an offer. They are an excellent company to work for. She did her homework on them and over all the other companies she interviewed with and researched, they were her top pick. You could probably get more info on the internet. So you could not only do what you love, you could also work for a great company. Hope this helps a little.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%