This Is Funny

Lounge By 1nanette Updated 4 Mar 2009 , 4:50am by mkolmar

1nanette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
1nanette Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 3:36am
post #1 of 6

A friend of mine sent me this email today and thought it was hilarious. Mostly because I could see it happening to me one of these days. I just wanted to share it with you all.

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends.
One is engaged, one is a mistress, and of course I have been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by wearing a black leather bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes. Here's how it all went.

My engaged friend:
The other night my boyfriend came over and found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask.
He saw me and said, you are the woman of my dreams. I love you.
Then we made love all night long.

The mistress:
Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather bodice, heels and mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had wild sex all night.

Then I had to share my story:
When my husband came home I was wearing the leather bodice, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes.
As soon as he came in the door and saw me he said, "What's for dinner, Batman?"

5 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 3:44am
post #2 of 6

icon_lol.gif I can relate to the 20-year gal.

True story......
Daughter is spending the night at her big sister's house. Hubby and I have the night to ourselves. He builds a fire and settles in the family room. I slip upstairs and take a long shower.

I come downstairs, stand in front of him, drop my towel and his wife of 20 years is standing there in all of her glory.

He says ......

"MOVE!!! I can't see the fire!"

icon_confused.gif

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 1:29pm
post #3 of 6

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

This would happen to me too. Hasn't....but I can see where it definately could.

Monkess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monkess Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 2:47pm
post #4 of 6

lol........oh gosh Debi!!!! What did u say or rather do!!!!!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 11:51pm
post #5 of 6

I just laughed and said, "well I guess the blush is off of THIS honeymoon!"

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 4:50am
post #6 of 6

I've been married for almost 12 years and that leather mask would freak the heck out of my DH. He'd probably think someone broke into the house. icon_lol.gif

Debi, I know how you feel. I offered DH a night of wild passion and all the kids were out of the house. He said "I'm hungry, can't we eat dinner first, where's dinner---did you even cook dinner yet?"
UGGGG! MEN!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%