How Do I Get Mirror Image For A Fbct?

Decorating By VS8894 Updated 1 Mar 2009 , 12:16am by polliwawg

VS8894 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VS8894 Posted 28 Feb 2009 , 3:36pm
post #1 of 5

Hi all,

I was wondering what is the easiest way to get a mirror image for a FBCT? Does a copier do the trick or does anyone know if the Microsoft Word has a way to do it. I can scan the image into the computer.

Thanks for any info.

Vicki

4 replies
momtofourmonkeys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momtofourmonkeys Posted 28 Feb 2009 , 6:22pm
post #2 of 5

Vicki, paste the picture into a Word document and go to file and press print. Then once at the printing screen, go to the properties button. Under properties, look for an advanced setting button or something of that sort for your printer. Under the advanced settings mine has a mirror image button that I can click to "on". I usually don't use Word. I have a Print Shop program on my computer and it is easier to use with pictures. I can click print and then click on print in transfer design mode. Much easier for me.

HTH,
Shanna

claribelcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
claribelcakes Posted 28 Feb 2009 , 9:52pm
post #3 of 5

Hi Vicki,

You can do it in Paint. Open the image in paint and then go to Image, Flip/Rotate..., You can flip it on the horizontal or vertical axis.

HTH!

Audrey

VS8894 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VS8894 Posted 28 Feb 2009 , 11:58pm
post #4 of 5

Audrey,

I tried the paint and it made it huge. I could not find out how to make it normal size. Not sure why it blew it up so big when i scanned it.

Thanks for the help, though.

Vicki

polliwawg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
polliwawg Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 12:16am
post #5 of 5

You can change the size of the image by clicking on "Image" and then "resize/skew" in the Paint screen. If you enter 50 horizontal and 50 vertical it will reduce the image size by 50%.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%