Wedding Bouquet Flavoring...diff Brands?

Decorating By rocketmom1985 Updated 27 Feb 2009 , 5:55am by dandelion56602

rocketmom1985 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rocketmom1985 Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 12:36am
post #1 of 8

I must be "search" impaired...I am looking for the thread for Creme Bouquet... icon_rolleyes.gif

I want to try this flavoring and I recall in the thread someone suggested a specific brand that was superior to the others.

Anyone recall the brand or point me in the right direction?

7 replies
JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 1:22am
post #2 of 8

Creme bouquet and wedding bouquet are two different flavorings...

Jen icon_smile.gif

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 1:28am
post #3 of 8

the best brand of creme bouquet.... is... magic line... professional strength atrificial flavor... hth

rocketmom1985 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rocketmom1985 Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 5:11am
post #4 of 8

icon_redface.gif

well, duh...

I mean Wedding Bouquet...

I already have creme bouquet which is a citrusy blend and is very tasty...it is the wedding bouquet that I am looking to purchase...

jeesh, senior moment!
icon_rolleyes.gif

mygirlssweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mygirlssweet Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 5:20am
post #5 of 8

You can get it through Global Sugar Art.

want2bcupcakequeen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
want2bcupcakequeen Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 5:35am
post #6 of 8

I haven't used any flavor besides vanilla and almond (I know, oh so boring). Can anyone recommend a LorAnn flavor to start with? I'm looking at that brand because I'm ordering cupcake wrappers from a site and that's the brand of flavor the site carries. I'd prefer to order from the same site to save on shipping.

Thanks.

sweet_teeth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_teeth Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 5:41am
post #7 of 8

There is only one "wedding bouquet" I believe and that is by B&B cake supplies but GSA sells it as well. It's the one sugarshack uses.

Creme bouquet is done by Magic Line and CK.. the CK one is citrusy and i'm not a huge fan of it. The ML version has a bit more of a buttery vanilla flavor to it and I think it's MUCH better.

Cupcakequeen: I love all LorAnn extracts! I just used they keylime one in my keylime cupcakes..yum yum yum !

dandelion56602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandelion56602 Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 5:55am
post #8 of 8

I've not tried Wedding Bouquet, but as others have stated CK Creme Bouquet does have a citrus flavor. If you use it it doesn't take much. My dh loves it & fairly flavorful, I'm not a fan of potent, but when the buttercream has just a "hint" of the flavor it's really not bad.

I just bought Butavan from sugar craft. Earlene sells it as well. I think I've found my favorite & possibly my main flavor.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%