Cake Websites Of Your Own...

Business By JaneDee Updated 19 Feb 2009 , 10:44pm by dragonflydesserts

dragonflydesserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydesserts Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 9:31pm
post #31 of 33

I use bravenet.com I think they have really good prices and are very easy to use. They have all kinds of templates and I have tons of pages for no extra $$. I redo it all the time. They have templates already done up and then ones like mine where you can choose the layout, colors, pics, etc .

Hey Leahs, if you ever have time to help us less computer smart how to add those key words, that would be great!

HTH
Cheryl

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 9:50pm
post #32 of 33

You already have these keywords for your home page: cake, wedding, decorating, icing, frosting, carrot cake, graduation cakes, birthday cakes, buttercream, chocolate, bakery, cakery, Lincoln, NE, nebraska, Seward, Milford, baptism, grooms, wedding cake, wholesale, retail, specialty, special occasion, gourmet, cakes, dessert buffet, minis, mini, sculpted, tiered, stacked, planning, consultation

Are you wanting to change them into something you think will work better?

Does your host provide you with tracking stats? If so, just look at what wors people use to find you and plug those in.

I think you could lose icing, cakery, minis, mini, tiered in particular. "Lay people" I don't think would use those words in a search for you. Also, don't put a space after your commas. It just wastes a character.

dragonflydesserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydesserts Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 10:44pm
post #33 of 33

I seriously have no idea how I put the keywords in there in the first place! I will do some checking on my website and see what it says about key words.

Thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%