Cake Leveler

Decorating By something_sweet Updated 17 Feb 2009 , 2:59pm by playingwithsugar

something_sweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
something_sweet Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 4:42pm
post #1 of 5

I have a Wilton cake slicer/leveler, and I have a really tough time getting it to stay straight and cut level. I have seen threads on here about another slicer that is supposed to be really good, but I can't find it or remember the name. Does any one know? TIA

4 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 4:44pm
post #2 of 5

They're called Agbay

http://www.agbayproducts.com/index.html

Theresa icon_smile.gif

something_sweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
something_sweet Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 6:08pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks so much!!!

Is something wrong with CC? My front page isn't rotating pictures and forum posts. And when I search for something, no forum posts are coming up.

Sixtoes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sixtoes Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 2:29pm
post #4 of 5

I used for the first time, Bake Even Cake Strips and they are great!! My cakes came out level without problems...Since I am new to this cake stuff, these were a blessing to use... icon_biggrin.gif

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 2:59pm
post #5 of 5

Sweetestthing -

I can't tell you if something is wrong with CC or not, as yesterday, my homepage didn't change, either. It happens to me from time to time. I know that the owners have been working hard to keep things smooth here, and there have been some problems and glitches since last March (database crash), but they're constantly on it.

If you ever run into any problems again, please take the time to post it to the Technical Support section, which can be found near the bottom of the list in the Forums tab above. That way, if there is a problem, it can be addressed directly to the owners, and can be checked and corrected as soon as possible. Then everyone benefits. Thanks.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%