Cake Mania

Lounge By TheCakerator Updated 17 Feb 2009 , 6:34pm by TheCakerator

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 1:12am
post #1 of 11

I want to know if cake mania one, or the original, or whatever the name of it is, is available for the Nintendo wii? I can only find cake mania in the mix for the wii, and that seems to be the third version? I would like to start out with the first game if I can. Thanks.

10 replies
VannaD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VannaD Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 5:19pm
post #2 of 11

I love Cake Mania! I always play them on the computer so i have no idea if its available for anything else. Good luck finding out!

TheCakerator Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 5:44pm
post #3 of 11

thank you for the reply!

scrapperjade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrapperjade Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 10:08pm
post #4 of 11

Why do you want the first version? I've played all of them (on my computer, not on Wii), and I've found there's virtually no difference in the games except that the newer versions have more levels and different customer characters. Other than that, version 3 is the same as version 1... Each version gives you training sessions, so you don't have to worry about not knowing what to do... icon_smile.gif

Hope this helps some! And beware... the game is addicting, lol!

TheCakerator Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 10:51pm
post #5 of 11

I dont necessarily need the first version ... I didn't know they did not all go together as in, you need one, two, then three ... I guess maybe I will just get the newest one.

scrapperjade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrapperjade Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 11:00pm
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakerator

I dont necessarily need the first version ... I didn't know they did not all go together as in, you need one, two, then three ... I guess maybe I will just get the newest one.

Nope, they are all independant of each other, which makes it so much cheaper! Is the new version the Fairyland one? That one was fun when I played (probably my favorite Cake Mania game so far!).

Oh, and I hope I didn't come off as rude, I sure didn't mean to when I asked why you wanted the first one..

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 3:31pm
post #7 of 11

Yes, Cake Mania the original is out for the Wii. I saw it yesterday at Best Buy!

Amy

TheCakerator Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 3:34pm
post #8 of 11

thanks you guys .... I thought the name of the game I saw was "in the mix" but that might not be the newest, I have never actually played the game but was in our local gamestop store and noticed it and wanted it! But alas, it is a poor week for us! So I figured I would come on here in the mean time and find out more info about it .. now that I know I don't have to play them all in a row when I come into $$ again I can go pick it up!

lilacc01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilacc01 Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 4:19pm
post #9 of 11

If any of you ladies have the iPhone there is a cake mania game app!

My personal favorite is Fish Tycoon. icon_smile.gif

lilacc01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilacc01 Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 4:21pm
post #10 of 11

If any of you ladies have the iPhone there is a cake mnia game app!

My personal favorite is Fish Tycoon. icon_smile.gif

TheCakerator Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 6:34pm
post #11 of 11

thanks lilacc, but I don't have that gadget either icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%