Ok, So I Dont Like Wasc Sue Me! But Now What?

Decorating By SaraClassic Updated 15 Feb 2009 , 12:06am by dettdunn

Rocketgirl899 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rocketgirl899 Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 9:21pm
post #31 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by kissylips

icon_eek.gif Oh my gracious! I've been using the wrong one! All this time. I am so grateful for this post. Thanks to all who contributed. icon_biggrin.gif

I wouldn't say wrong.. just a different one. I don't like wasting eggs either.

I really like the original... i haven't noticed the soggy part.. i have a cake i baked on tues, ill cut it up to see what it looks like (gonna make cake balls outta it : )

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 9:50pm
post #32 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickymacd

dkelly~any tried and true recipes you're willing to share? I'm not a professional baker, I just love to bake for my family and love trying new recipes. Thank you!

Hi,

I haven't been home since this morning, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'd be happy to share with you.......any flavor in particular that you're looking for? Let me know and I'll type them out for you after dinner.

Deb

vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 11:21pm
post #33 of 36

dkelly27~OMG, I love all of them! Here's my email: [email protected]

don't rush on this and only if you have time to send some. I LOVE new recipes to try. Between my kids, my work and the Army, I never have wasted trials! Thank you!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 11:30pm
post #34 of 36

Or add some baking powder to wasc--there's nothing to not like about it.

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 1:08pm
post #35 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickymacd

dkelly27~OMG, I love all of them! Here's my email: [email protected]

don't rush on this and only if you have time to send some. I LOVE new recipes to try. Between my kids, my work and the Army, I never have wasted trials! Thank you!

OK, I'll get them to you sometime this weekend. Today's our Anniversary, so I kind of have to show my DH some attention tonight icon_lol.gif Just kidding....but we'll be out.

I'll probably be going through CC withdrawal by tomorrow, since I have to work all day today. icon_wink.gif

dettdunn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dettdunn Posted 15 Feb 2009 , 12:06am
post #36 of 36

Don't mess up a good thing. Have been baking/decorating cakes, cookies, cruffles for 28+ years, keep doing what you are doing. Have made WASC 2 times and both times cakes sank in the middle, sides were perfect, cake wasn't dry, but didn't like the taste/texture. Unless you have extra time and money, don't change a thing! ... end of note to self icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%