Vista Print Free Deals

Business By alvarezmom Updated 3 Feb 2009 , 4:54pm by Carolynlovescake

alvarezmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alvarezmom Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 2:11pm
post #1 of 4

Just got an email from Vista Print for some FREE stuff. I cant post it here but if you send me your email I will email you the offer.

They have standard Postcards FREE, Small magnets FREE, Flyers FREE and a whole lot more....

3 replies
Mencked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mencked Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 3:13pm
post #2 of 4

Do they always have free stuff? I've been looking at their site for a month or so and there are always offers for free stuff--Is it this way year round? I just got 250 free business cards from there and they're offering me 250 more for free--I guess it's the shipping costs that makes it not so free icon_smile.gif! Still quite a bit less expensive than print shops around here!

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 4:19pm
post #3 of 4

yes, once you order from them, you will get offers for free stuff just about every week. All you pay for is shipping, which is about the same as you'd pay for shipping anywhere else.

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 4:54pm
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mencked

Do they always have free stuff? I've been looking at their site for a month or so and there are always offers for free stuff--Is it this way year round? I just got 250 free business cards from there and they're offering me 250 more for free--I guess it's the shipping costs that makes it not so free icon_smile.gif! Still quite a bit less expensive than print shops around here!

yes they always have free things being offered.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%