Pattern For Gumpaste Baby Carriage?

Decorating By SHogg Updated 18 Jan 2009 , 2:48am by cakebaker1978

SHogg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SHogg Posted 18 Jan 2009 , 2:04am
post #1 of 4

I am doing a baby shower cake and would like to make a 3-D baby carriage/pram for the top. I have searched CC forums and articles but I was not able to find a pattern. Does anyone have a pattern they could share with me? Thanks for the help.

3 replies
skeet1zp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
skeet1zp Posted 18 Jan 2009 , 2:25am
post #2 of 4

I don't know if you have time enough to order it or not, but Global Sugar Art has a "make a cradle patchwork cutter set" for 11.99.

cakebaker1978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1978 Posted 18 Jan 2009 , 2:36am
post #3 of 4

Hi SHogg!

I also don't know if this will help but I have 50 easy Party cakes by Debbie Brown and there is an adorable baby carriage in it. I have the pic for you...if you are interested I will also send the instructions.....as best I can! It is pretty straight forward and looks like the cake was baked in an oven proof Bowl. Then it is torted and iced and she puts a rim of fondant around the top first and then covers in fondant....minus the top then makes a little baby face and teddy and puts then in the cart and covers with a fondant blankie! the wheels are liquorice. Like I said...if you are interested I could send you more detailed step by step.
LL

cakebaker1978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1978 Posted 18 Jan 2009 , 2:48am
post #4 of 4

oops! icon_redface.gif now I see that you only wanted a pattern for the top of your carriage! Sorry!! icon_redface.gificon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%