Tiny Impression Letters?

Decorating By cocobean Updated 5 Jul 2011 , 8:45pm by littlegemscakery

CookiezNCupcakez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookiezNCupcakez Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 6:34pm
post #241 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie2

Threematbros and Linliv46, you order them on the 3rd and haven't got them yet??!! I ordered on 2/4 and received them two days ago, I live in the State of WA...why don't you contact the vendor? she wrote a message in this thread, but you should go to the Ebay site and write to her from there. I'm surprise you both haven't gotten them yet icon_sad.gif

Just a thought but when u normally order from ebay the seller waits until the payment has cleared wich takes about 5 biz days.... then they ship items out. Perhaps what has happend is the seller has waited for payments to clear and not not waited for others to clear. As well if you don't already have a ebay acc it takes a few extra day's to confirm your banking info..t I hope this helps

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 6:43pm
post #242 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugardivine

Just a thought but when u normally order from ebay the seller waits until the payment has cleared wich takes about 5 biz days.... then they ship items out. Perhaps what has happend is the seller has waited for payments to clear and not not waited for others to clear. As well if you don't already have a ebay acc it takes a few extra day's to confirm your banking info..t I hope this helps

You're right Sugardivine, I do have an account at Ebay that process payments through Pay-Pal and I get a confirmation of the payment within seconds....hmmm, something to consider.

Rosie2 Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 6:51pm
post #243 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwonderbuns

Mine cake today!! icon_lol.gif But I'm not sure how to use them... icon_cry.gif

That's when the instructions in English would had help huh? he,he
Yeah, the letters are extra-small...you would have to detach each tiny letter(for the message) and place it in the little red bar provided...did you do it?? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif then apply/press them on your already fondant covered cookie, did you do that too? icon_biggrin.gif
Ok, am about to do mine right now and I'll come back to 'show and tell'
Good luck!

threematbros Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
threematbros Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 7:09pm
post #244 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie2

I know this is silly to mention, but I just noticed my message says 2/14 at 4am....am really writing on 2/13 at 10am

I noticed this also - strange.

I have contacted the company directly - VERY, VERY NICE PEOPLE! They verified the address they mailed mine to and said they sent it on the 4th. I'm just not real sure what to do now.

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 7:30pm
post #245 of 296

Do you all know that you can also take that mini bar out of the middle of the cutter piece and use it like a second bar with out having to use the cutter? So that way you can print two lines of words with out changing your letters.

CookiezNCupcakez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookiezNCupcakez Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 8:53pm
post #246 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticks

Do you all know that you can also take that mini bar out of the middle of the cutter piece and use it like a second bar with out having to use the cutter? So that way you can print two lines of words with out changing your letters.

I was thinking this also! I'm going to do some v day baking now!!!

fiddlesticks Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 9:04pm
post #247 of 296

Yes It works well doing that. I wonder how it would work also if you color the letters then stamped ? Maybe dip them in food color or color the letters with an edible food marker? Your message will show up in color ?? Just a thought !

Linliv46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Linliv46 Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 10:12pm
post #248 of 296

Well I think it is just "snail mail"! My paypal was instant payment also! Also when tesa999 posted she did say mine was mailed on the 4th!

fiddlesticks Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 10:20pm
post #249 of 296

Wow Linda that does seeem to be a long time! Thats 10 days. I had mine on the 4th day !!Well just think you will have all your other stuff out of the way and you can just play when it gets there .

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 10:41pm
post #250 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwonderbuns

Mine cake today!! icon_lol.gif

Mine cake today -- oh yeah, who has cake on the brain! icon_redface.gificon_lol.gif

Linliv46 Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 10:42pm
post #251 of 296

Yep I will surely have more time after today! Oh Fiddlestick I just can't wait to tell what I got new!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Wrong thread to tell it in too but anyway my Granddaughter came in today and had been to some kind of sale and had me a brand new 24 cup muffin pan! OMG I cooked CC'
s today and they were perfect! Exactly my oven size!

fiddlesticks Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 11:00pm
post #252 of 296

Thats awesome Linda!! icon_lol.gif That was sweet of her icon_smile.gif
Hey BOB did you figure out how these work yet ? icon_smile.gif

bobwonderbuns Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 11:45pm
post #253 of 296

For some reason I'm not getting any email notices from CC today. icon_cry.gif Is anyone else having this problem?

Oh and No, fiddle, I haven't figured it out yet! icon_rolleyes.gif

fiddlesticks Posted 14 Feb 2009 , 3:08am
post #254 of 296

I have not been getting notices for 2 days now !
Bob.. just take all the letters apart and add them to the bar that comes either alone or the one that fits into the cutter( or both ) and use them as though they were a mirror image.

fiddlesticks Posted 14 Feb 2009 , 3:09am
post #255 of 296

I have not been getting notices for 2 days now !
Bob.. just take all the letters apart and add them to the bar that comes either alone or the one that fits into the cutter( or both ) and use them as though they were a mirror image.

Linliv46 Posted 15 Feb 2009 , 12:13am
post #256 of 296

I am getting all the notices but still didn't get my letters today! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 15 Feb 2009 , 12:32am
post #257 of 296

Linda, I am so sorry you have not rec'd yours yet! Dang it! Maybe you will get them on Monday. I live in Texas and got mine on Tuesday or Wednesday and they were shipped on the 3rd or 4th so you should be getting yours any day now!

Bob! So glad you got yours ! Did you get them figured out and have time to stamp some Valentine cookies? They are tiny little boogers aren't they! icon_lol.gif But, they work great!

Here is a picture of some of the cookies I made up this morning. The cookies are covered with White Chocolate Fondant. I LOVE these cutters!
http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1316341&done=1

fiddlesticks Posted 15 Feb 2009 , 2:40am
post #258 of 296

Oh, Linda Im so sorry to hear that. I cant believe yours are taking so Long ! I know Mel got hers I believe it was yesterday to !
Theres no way you cant get them on Mon!
Hope you had a nice Valentines Day !

bobwonderbuns Posted 15 Feb 2009 , 2:47am
post #259 of 296

I'm going to try making cookies in the next couple of weeks (bizzy bizzy bizzy lately!!) icon_lol.gif Will post if I EVER figure these little buggers out! icon_biggrin.gif

Linliv46 Posted 15 Feb 2009 , 3:05am
post #260 of 296

Those cookies are adorable! Well, I am waiting patiently! I will be rested from "cupcaking" by the time they get here ---hopefully Mon.!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day!

bobwonderbuns Posted 15 Feb 2009 , 5:26pm
post #261 of 296

I just have one gripe about ebay -- I wrote the lady I got the cutters from and told her I'd be happy to leave her positive feedback if she would kindly do the same for me. But it's my policy (after getting screwed on this) that they have to leave the feedback first. To date -- I've heard nothing from her. Even when I wrote asking her questions on the items. I don't know, I'm a bit miffed over this lack of communication skills on her part... icon_mad.gif

Okay, I've vented. Now I feel better! icon_biggrin.gif

fiddlesticks Posted 15 Feb 2009 , 7:01pm
post #262 of 296

Hey Bob Did you pm her ? When I pm,d her she answered me right away by email.

threematbros Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 2:26pm
post #263 of 296

I have pm-ed her as well as emailing her directly through the link on ebay and she has responded every time. I still do not have my cutters and she verified the address she mailed them to and told me they were mailed on the 4th. No luck of getting them today thumbsdown.gif but hopefully tomorrow.

threematbros Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 2:28pm
post #264 of 296

I have pm-ed her as well as emailing her directly through the link on ebay and she has responded every time. I still do not have my cutters and she verified the address she mailed them to and told me they were mailed on the 4th. No luck of getting them today thumbsdown.gif but hopefully tomorrow.

bobwonderbuns Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 5:53pm
post #265 of 296

I just heard from them. They were out of town. icon_redface.gif Silly me! icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif Alls well that ends well... icon_biggrin.gif

Linliv46 Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 6:58pm
post #266 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by threematbros

I was hoping to have them for Valentine's cookies, but knew that was a long shot since I only ordered on the 3rd and coming from Germany.

I live in Oklahoma.

Still no package for me! Did you get yours? I am going to PM now and check on the order! I looked back on the post she had on this thread and she said mine was shipped on the 4th! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

threematbros Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 8:09pm
post #267 of 296

[quote="Linliv46 Still no package for me! Did you get yours? I am going to PM now and check on the order! I looked back on the post she had on this thread and she said mine was shipped on the 4th! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif[/quote]

I did get mine today. I'm so sorry you have not gotten yours. I know how frustrating it is.

She is very nice if you do pm her. She got back to me right away. I hope she can help you. I even asked her to verify the address she shipped mine to. Of course it was the right address - just took FOREVER to get here.

Linliv46 Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 8:15pm
post #268 of 296

I just received a message thru ebay from them and they think the package is lost and will send a replacement tomm. I thought surely it would be here today! I am still waiting to see what everyone is doing with them!
What I have seen looks really good!

threematbros Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 8:33pm
post #269 of 296

Glad to hear they will send out a replacement. I can't wait to try these - I just hope I can do something half as nice as the others on here.

Rosie2 Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 6:36pm
post #270 of 296

Ohhhh I'm so sorry that Linliv and Threemat haven't received their letters yet icon_sad.gif....
I did make the cookies and haven't forgotten to bring them, but my daughter got very sick and ended up in an emergency room yesterday. Thanks God she's ok now icon_smile.gif
I will bring my cookies this afternoon...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%